Poland’s Defence Policy in the Eyes of the Young Generation
The Euro-Atlantic Association is pleased to invite members and guests on December 11 (Wednesday) 14:00 – 16:00 to SEA headquarters Lubomirski Palace (Żelazna Brama 10, Warsaw) for a Confrontations Series debate – “Poland’s Defence Policy in the Eyes of the Young Generation”
– Does the generation brought up in a free Poland feel safe?
– The opinion of young people in defence and military matters
– The European perspective on defence
– The future of NATO and Poland’s role in the Alliance
Panel participants include:
– Sebastian Kmita – University of Tehran
– Alexander Smolarska – Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw
– Dariusz Wojcik – National Defence Academy
Marek Goliszewski, SEA president, will open the meeting, while Adam Biegalski, SEA Youth Section President, will moderate the discussion.
Poland’s Deputy Minister of National Defence, Robert Kupiecki, will represent the Minister of National Defence.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.