05 Nov 2013 What type of NATO after 2014?
The Euro-Atlantic Association is pleased to invite on November 12 (Tuesday) 14:00 – 16:00 to SEA headquarters Lubomirski Palace Żelazna Brama 10 in Warsaw for a Confrontations Series debate titled: “What type of NATO after 2014?”
NATO’s mission in Afghanistan will end in 2014. Accordingly, this raises a number of questions, including:
1. Will there be new challenges and what will they be?
2. Is the Polish army prepared for them?
3. Alliance priorities – Allies’ defense or more missions?
4. What is the strategy of the U.S.?
5. What is Poland’s attitude going forward?
These and other questions will be answered by:
– General Mieczyslaw Bieniek – former deputy of the Supreme Commander of NATO Transformation
– Dr. Jerzy Maria Nowak – former Ambassador to NATO
– Prof. Adam Daniel Rotfeld – former Foreign Minister
– Dr. Boguslaw Winid – Deputy Foreign Minister, former Deputy Minister of National Defence
The number of spaces is limited. To register, please send a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org dated 11.11.2013.